Rise of Argonauts Promotion: Sexy Photoshoot Dara Torres shows sexy side in swim calendarHomosexuality

simara...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2009, 10:22:16 PM1/2/09
to Esperanto en Ebura Bordo
Rise of Argonauts Promotion: Sexy Photoshoot Dara Torres shows sexy
side in swim calendarHomosexuality

Move over Miami Dolphins cheerleader calendar. In a departure from the
usual car washes, bake sales and swim-a-thons to raise money for the
upcoming season, the Coral Springs Swim Club has put together
must admit that, even though I don’t consider it 100% right, I do love
a promotional campaign that tickles the inner male hidden deep (or
not) within any gamer. The same goes for the most recent promotional
featursexe of Codemasters’ to-be-released RPG, Rise of the Argonauts:
a steaming hot photo shoot for Front magazine, including a fair share
of boobies and extremely hot bodies.
One of the stars of the photo-shoot is Alex Sim-Wise which, according
to the magazine is transformed into a real God of Phwoar (although the
images, as you can see, make you think about a God of Pwhore). Anyway…
the idea is that, probably, the six-page feature in the Front magazine
does offer a few details about the game but, having in mind that they
come surrounded by images like this one, I doubt it matters too much.

http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100088&t=0&c=