my feast traditional

Javier Cayo

Jan 7, 2010, 9:55:35 PM1/7/10
to espe-en...@googlegroups.com
Well the traditional festival of my country is the child of this fiet
isisnche it makes each new year is a sanctuary in which all people are
devoted to the town to visit as everything is celebrated here with
Disguise as clowns, foremen, black shirt dress Yumbos each send them
to perform with the ladies engaged in this work, also rent horses, and
many costumes, this year there were 7 priostes as they are known here
during the festival there is a lot of liquor of all kinds, this is one
of the best known traditions in my country and visited by all families
in the country, Sin Rather than devoting's all I can tell and so will
know much better visitenla over the holidays.
images1.jpg
Message has been deleted