sdk_spi_flash_erase_sector + sdk_spi_flash_write doesn't work for me

Attila Magyar

Jan 11, 2018, 2:35:05 PM1/11/18
to esp-open-rtos mailing list
Hi,

I have some code that used to work earlier (a year or two ago or so). But at some point after some sdk upgrades it stopped working.
I'm not sure when exactly did it go wrong because I didn't use this functionality for a while.

Basically I'm using sdk_spi_flash_erase_sector() and sdk_spi_flash_write() to update a sector. But after that I'm still reading back the unchanged result.
Every function call returns SPI_FLASH_RESULT_OK.

I use a sector address when calling the erase function (for example 118), and sector*4096 (like 483328) when calling the read and write.
The sdk_spi_flash_read() works just fine but I can't change the content of a sector.

Any ideas what went wrong?

Attila