Ignoring comments in /etc/fstab?

Dan Swartzendruber

Mar 19, 2024, 8:38:23 AMMar 19
to esos-users
It's common to add comments to /etc/fstab or comment out filesystem lines.  Unfortunately, /etc/rc.fsmount doesn't handle comment lines, and spews apparently harmless messages.  It would be nice to handle this case.

Marc Smith

Apr 1, 2024, 12:38:18 PMApr 1
to esos-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, agreed! Do you have a patch for 'rc.fsmount' that you can share?
Otherwise I can work on this in the coming weeks.

--Marc