Contacts

Weder Vieira

Mar 22, 2011, 9:12:34 PM3/22/11
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone.

I noticed that this group is half off.

Then, I decided ask you about tips of people sharing contacts for conversation..

I have difficulties in getting contacts to converse in English...

Then.... you have some tips to me? I try to find friends to add on my skype for to practice English.

Take care.

Weder

Eduardo Costa

Mar 22, 2011, 9:55:11 PM3/22/11
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Weder,

This group is a bit silent but be sure it is full of people that can help you with english if you need.

If you are looking for a place to improve write skill you can start a new threat in any maillist of facebook group.

To improve spoke skill I suggest to use paltalk software.

Take care

Ed.

Eliseu Sanumbi

Mar 23, 2011, 5:05:29 AM3/23/11