Twitting

wisegoodspead

Dec 17, 2011, 1:51:47 PM12/17/11
to ESL Podcast Study Group
Hi there,

Have you ever tried to use twitter to improve your English? Well, I
used to follow the learning English sites and everything relating to
English books. I think it's so much fun. To say what you want to say
in a few words. Some people think it's difficult. Actually, the more
words do you learn, the less you will use.I hope to be that good some
day.

So, what do you think about Twitter and learning ?

Regards,
Mona

Pablo

Dec 18, 2011, 9:55:56 AM12/18/11
to ESL Podcast Study Group
Hi all,

I tried twitter some long time ago. Because of its text nature, it's
not much appealing I guess. If someone doesn't have FB, twitter might
be a good alternative. I think twitter is a very good option to get in
touch with interesting people and links related to English learning.

Pablo

Edson Soares

Dec 18, 2011, 11:28:01 AM12/18/11
to Pablo, ESL Podcast Study Group
Hi guys!

Could you share your sites?
Or may you create a twitter list and share with us?

Thanks

Edson

wisegoodspead

Dec 20, 2011, 12:57:48 PM12/20/11
to ESL Podcast Study Group

Hello Edson,

Do you want to follow us on Twitter? IS that what you meant?? o.O
Where are you from Edson if you do not mind me asking?

sjunior

Dec 21, 2011, 9:21:30 AM12/21/11
to wisegoodspead, ESL Podcast Study Group
Hi Mona,

I think that Edson say about you share your subscriptions in twitter, or create a list in twitter with their subscriptions and share with us.

Thanks.

Obrigado.

Sinesio M. Silva Junior
Development Team Lead