Hi, I'm myokoko

Myokoko

Feb 23, 2012, 9:22:54 AM2/23/12
to ESL Podcast Study Group
I'm Myokoko from myanmar.
Now I'm studying English by listening ESL Podcast.
I'm a newcomer here.
Is this group still active?
Thanks for your time.

Erivelton (Brazil-Rio)

Mar 5, 2012, 5:20:08 AM3/5/12
to ESL Podcast Study Group
Hi Myokoko,

welcome! Yes, the group is active but with few messages.

Best regards,
Erivelton - from Brazil

陈书剑

Mar 14, 2012, 1:48:43 AM3/14/12
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
hi, everyone here, I am Eric from Beijing,China.
one question noticed recently, seems all articles for normal life use here(beijing) is expensive than USA.
compared by Amazon and Wal-Mart online. Coz I just bought some for my 4-month baby girl from oversea recently.

my sense is wrong? is there any same idea about it?

China really in big trouble? how about other country and city?

thanks for your attention.

best regards

Eric