I need help

LUONG.PHAN

Dec 16, 2007, 10:21:10 AM12/16/07
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all guys,

I am looking for sources for PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR COMMUNICATION PRINCIPLES, for a very new subject taught at my university, but it is so hard. I really need your help, if anyone know any e-sources or names of books, or anything related to the mentioned subject, please help me?
many thanks for your help.
Luong

On 11/12/2007, Eduardo Gonçalves <edg...@gmail.com> wrote:
oh. you are right.. I cut and forgot to past...

Thanks.

--
English Language Study Group

--
Phan Thi Thanh Luong
Lecturer of English Language

Eduardo G.

Dec 16, 2007, 7:26:18 PM12/16/07
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Phan,
I never have heard about 'principles of communications',
but some days before, Jeff from eslpod.com told about a
interesting subject: "Language Acquisition".
(http://linguapod.com/eslpod_blog/2007/11/28/how-to-learn-all-of-the-phrasal-verbs-in-english/)

Maybe it can help you, in this subject Jeff speak how the people
acquire a new language and I think to be a topic alike with that.

I hope help you, and If I find any stuff so, I send you.

Best Regards,

Eduardo.

LUONG.PHAN

Dec 16, 2007, 9:11:30 PM12/16/07
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
thanks so much Eduardo G.
it is helpful for me.

Phan

Angel List

Dec 18, 2007, 9:21:47 AM12/18/07
to ESL Podcast

TO LUONG. PHAN,
Also I haven't heard about that particular topic. In fact I'm confused
about it.Is it about human communications? or computer
communications?