2015 Christmas Card Exchange

1 view

Stararune m

Oct 27, 2015, 7:06:51 PM10/27/15
to Eskielovers, Eskiepeople, MacsList, HBChapter
Any interest this year?  If so, here is how it works.

Send me, via email,  your name, mailing address and family names (ie. Human kids, fur kids, feathered kids, etc.).  I am on digest on the lists, so respond directly to me... star...@gmail.com.

I will compile a list of everyone who wishes to participate...including a few special names.

If there is someone special you would like to include on everyone's list, please tell me the story and give me the person's mailing address.

I will divide the lists into groups...usually about ten names per list.

Each group list will be sent to the folks on that list.  If you wish to have the entire list, just let me know.  You will then send a holiday card to everyone on your list.  Pictures and fun stuff are welcome.

This is a snail mail exchange...not an email exchange.

If you participated last year I have a new computer, and DO NOT have your information, so you will need to send it again.

SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MAY BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--

Thank You,

Stacie E. Mancini
Co-Founder, American Eskimo Dog Rescue & Sanctuary of Iowa
Moderator, Eskiepeople
www.eskiedog.org

Stararune m

Nov 5, 2015, 11:38:14 AM11/5/15
to Eskielovers, Eskiepeople, MacsList, HBChapter
I've only heard from 10 people so far.  If you responded and did not get an "got you" email reply from them then please send your info again to star...@gmail.com.

If you respond to the lists, I will not see it.  Email me directly please.

I would like to get the list sent out by Thanksgiving.

Stararune m

Nov 17, 2015, 7:21:53 PM11/17/15
to Eskielovers, Eskiepeople, MacsList, HBChapter
We've only got 20 people signed up. Deadline to submit your address is Thanksgiving day.

Stararune m

Nov 18, 2015, 8:21:22 PM11/18/15
to Eskielovers, Eskiepeople, MacsList, HBChapter
We're up to 23.  Deadline to sign up is next Thursday.

Robin

Nov 20, 2015, 11:06:18 AM11/20/15
to eskie...@googlegroups.com
Robin nd Sam Weidenhammer  814 Birch Street  Reading Pa.  19605   Suzy, Seymore, and Emie (AKA The Black Ninja Puppy)

Stararune m

Nov 25, 2015, 5:59:57 PM11/25/15
to Eskielovers, Eskiepeople, MacsList, HBChapter
Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for the Christmas card exchange. We have 25 entries so far.

If you replied to the list, I did not get your entry.  If you did not get an email from me saying Got You...I did not get your entry.

Email me directly at star...@gmail.com.  :)