Dilemma

1 view

Sue Sonnenberg

Mar 19, 2015, 10:11:53 PM3/19/15
to eskie...@googlegroups.com

Hello ,

I have a dilemma, as you might remember our Beebee  went to the bridge last fall. .  In mid Jan. I contacted eskie house rescue and was approved for adopting an eskie, of course here in the northeast and all the rest of us  had a very hard winter. So understood she couldn’t make it to us then. We have been in contact by email  all along. She put a plea out there on her facebook page for a transport a few weeks ago. Since then I have not heard a word.  Also I had given her my phone number long ago.  I email her for 2 weeks now and how gotten no response. I also called and the phone goes to voice mail. Do I move on to another pet I have seen near by my home. I do not want to get a bad name from the rescue saying I backed out. I just don’t know what I should do. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Sue