5 year old spayed standard American Eskimo

Mary V

Jun 1, 2015, 10:23:12 PM6/1/15
Is anyone looking for a nice 5 year old female spayed standard Eskie?  Needs to go to an Adult home that uses positive reinforcement.  No children.  The woman is doing the right thing... She has a one year old human baby and this is not working out with the Eskie.  (  No.. we will not get rid of human children ... that's my slapstick humor kicking in.)  Rather than sending the dog to a humane society or placing it in rescue she's rather find a loving home for Maddy herself. (Way cool.)
Here's a bit of information on the dog.  The owner's contact information is listed below.  I get worried when I see a price so low.  Have offered to screen potential homes for her so this dog does not get flipped into  dog fighting as a bait dog.
btw.. this dog did NOT come from what I call an ethical breeder nor was it registered with UKC or AKC.
Mary Verness

 Maddy (female)

American Eskimo Dog     Age: Adult  5 years

Compatibility:  Good w/ Most Dogs, Not Good w/ Cats, Good w/ Adults (Not Kids)
Personality:  High Energy, Average Temperament
Health:  Spayed, Vaccinations Current, Fearful/Anxious

    Maddy is a 5 year old high energy American Eskimo whom I have had since she was 14 weeks old. I had a baby a year ago and she has proven to not be safe around young children (teenagers would be fine). However, she would make a very loyal companion for the right person.

 Adoption Fee: $50 Animal Location:
Scott County Shakopee, MN  MAP IT!

Contact:
Allie Hewitt 651-485-8179

Mary Verness
St. Paul, MN

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ... they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
Erica Jong

Rubina Arshakian

Jul 21, 2015, 11:39:59 AM7/21/15
to eskie...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mary, I don't see an update on Maddy.  Did she det adopted??
Ruby & ^j^ Bee-Bee