American Eskimo National Health Questionaire

mver...@hotmail.com

May 29, 2015, 11:11:26 PM5/29/15
to mver...@hotmail.com

Calling ALL American Eskimo owners,
This is for all eskie owners, whether your dog is registered, from a rescue, from a breeder, old, young, healthy, ill, .. It just needs to be an American Eskimo.  Forwarding of this post is granted.

Would you please help out future American Eskimos by filling out a health questionnaire about your current American Eskimo(s)?  All answers will be confidential.
This is a National Registry that maintains health records on dogs by breed. The link is on the bottom of this post.

Thank you, and I bet your dog will thank you also.  Future Eskies will surely thank you.  Ethical breeders will thank you.   Please give your pup a scratch from me.

Mary Verness
AKC Breeder of Merit

http://www.offa.org/surveys/survey_ameskimo.html

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

Sue Martin

May 30, 2015, 10:05:53 PM5/30/15
to eskie...@googlegroups.com
Your survey doesn't work from my mac. I can't pull it up.

Donna Launt

May 31, 2015, 6:04:47 PM5/31/15
to eskie...@googlegroups.com
When you click on the link the address in your web browser adds
%C2%A0 to the end of the address.  Just high light this portion of
the address and delete it.  Then hit enter on your key board and you
will be taken to the survey.

  I did the above and was able to fill out the survey 4 times for my
4 eskies.

Donna Launt