2016 Reskie Tails Calendar

1 view

Stararune m

Oct 19, 2015, 10:20:10 AM10/19/15
to Eskielovers, Eskiepeople, Eskieshots, Anne Dysinger
I'm surprised no one has asked if we will have a calendar this year.  :)  I've had several inquiries about the Holiday Card Exchange.  :) (still thinking about this).

In case you were wondering...Yes...we will have a calendar available this year.  Anne is working hard on getting it completed by Thanksgiving.  It's my fault for the delay as my personal life has been exceptionally busy this year.

If you lost a beloved fur friend this year and would like to include them in the Immemorial on the back of the calendar, email Anne Dysinger at  annedy...@comcast.net.  Include the fur friend's name and date of passing.  I'm afraid we don't have room for photo's this year.

Any questions...ask me or Anne.  Best way to reach us is via personal email.  Do not reply to the group or we may not see it.

--
Thank You,

Stacie E. Mancini
Co-Founder, American Eskimo Dog Rescue & Sanctuary of Iowa
Moderator, Eskiepeople
www.eskiedog.org