[Vase=> Reasonable Price Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase - Good Place To Buy Online

Bubidy

Mar 30, 2014, 1:32:01 AM3/30/14
to esh...@googlegroups.com

Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase

Picture of Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase

Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase
[EXCERPT] Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase 204688290 PRODUCT OVERVIEW Roses are so beautiful that they often pose an intriguing dilemma - which color should I get, We say "why decide" Here's a beautiful mix of roses in full bloom, in an array of beautiful colors. The soft petal...

Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase
Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase

Description of Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase
PRODUCT OVERVIEW Roses are so beautiful that they often pose an intriguing dilemma - which color should I get, We say "why decide" Here's a beautiful mix of roses in full bloom, in an array of beautiful colors. The soft petals beg for closer inspection, while the straight stems and green leaves provide the perfect backdrop. Completing the picture is a Decorative vase and Liquid illusion faux water. Perfect for home, office or gift giving. 18 in. high and 13 in. wide Multicolored rose blooms Liquid illusion faux water Perfect for home or

Product Feature of Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase
Assembled Depth (in.)  13 in  Assembled Height (in.)  18 in  Assembled Width (in.)  13 in  Color  Assorted  Color Family  Multi  Container depth (in.)  5  Container finish family  Clear  Container height (in.)  10.5  Container included  Yes  Container material  Glass  Container width (in.)  5  Decor Product Type  Decorative Accessory  Decor

Nearly Natural Assorted Blooming Roses with Vase