Anti-Bullying Blogging Carnival

1 view

Sanko

Apr 15, 2012, 4:56:06 AM4/15/12
to eSAITF
Bullying is a topic that every martial artist, especially martial art
instructors, need to contemplate. One great resource is the recent
first "Anti-Bullying Blogging Carnival" where a number of prominent
martial art bloggers contributed posts on the topic.

I'm happy to share that my own post on the possible value of martial
arts training for ostracised (Korean) children received an
"Outstanding Contribution: Most Eye Opening Discussion" award. Mine is
just one of a number of posts well worth reading. Please visit the
link below for more information and please leave comments at the blogs
you visit. The purpose of a blogging carnival is not merely creating
awareness, but also in continuing the discussion.

http://sooshimkwan.blogspot.com/2012/04/anti-bully-blogging-carnival.html

Regards,

Sanko