in the previous years the organizers sent out evaluation forms to be
filled by both student and project.
Is there anything wrong with how it was handled from your point of view?
In case you haven't seen this yet, this is how such a form looks like:
- Project name
- Mentor name and organization
- Student name
- Short presentation of the project (10-15 lines)
- Planned work (objectives)
- Activities actually performed
- Technologies involved
- Evaluation from the student (10-15 lines)
- Evaluation from the mentor (10-15 lines)
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "esa-socis" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to esa-socis+...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout