paid internships and mentoring organizations

shirish शिरीष

Jul 18, 2017, 9:55:44 AM7/18/17
to esa-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am in the process of writing a short write-up about various paid and
unpaid internship programs in FOSS world. I saw that the entry in FAQ
about payments is blank. Can somebody share how does that work as I
would like to include that in my write-up.

Also for mentoring organizations, it would have been better if the
projects/organizations were hyper-linked for e.g. stellarium to
http://www.stellarium.org/ and the same for others. Would make it a
bit easier for anybody who's viewing the wiki at a glance through. For
e.g. I want/ed to know about Mars Planet but dunno which project is
that.

http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/?q=node/13

It would probably be a bit better if the above link could be
humanified/personalized so easily sharable for e.g.

http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/?q=node/13 to
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/?q=Projects

Just FYI, this is me -

https://github.com/shirishag75

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=shiri...@gmail.com

https://itsfoss.com/author/shirish/

Looking forward to your response.

--
Regards,
Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल

Antonio Del Mastro

Jul 18, 2017, 1:16:04 PM7/18/17
to esa-...@googlegroups.com, shiri...@gmail.com, giovann...@marsplanet.org

Hi Shirish,

for Mars Planet  ( www.marsplanet.org)

this is the page description of the project we have submitted this year:

for technical information on the project you can contact our coordinator :  giovann...@marsplanet.org

[...]

Distinti Saluti / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Antonio Del Mastro

Via Dalmine, 10/A

24035 Curno BG

Italy