Access to SOCIS website for 2018 summer of code

Kristian Koci

Jan 18, 2018, 10:31:21 PM1/18/18
to esa-socis
Hi

On ESA's website, You can read this:

Please visit the SOCIS dedicated webpage:
 http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

But, everytime I try to access it gives me Error 403 Forbidden

Any ideas on this?

How can I contact someone to participate with an org this year?

Thanks in advance

Juan Luis Cano

Jan 19, 2018, 2:55:22 AM1/19/18
to esa-...@googlegroups.com
It's been down in September, and I agree that at least the historical archives should be browsable. In the meantime:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170705003957/https://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

Now that the GSOC has started to roll, I expect that many people will ask whether SOCIS 2018 will take place. We would thank any comment about this, so we can plan our year.

Best,

Juan Luis Cano

Maxime Perrotin

Jan 19, 2018, 3:09:19 AM1/19/18
to esa-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Unfortunately the web site had some security issues and had to be closed. We are investigating how to move forward - but we have very little resources at the moment, and the 2018 edition of SOCIS is not confirmed.
Any progress will be reported here (in the absence of a new website).

Kind regards,
Maxime

Kristian Koci

Jan 21, 2018, 11:40:32 AM1/21/18
to esa-...@googlegroups.com
Okay, Thank You very much to all of You

I hope the 2018 edition will take place

Looking forward to any news about it

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "esa-socis" group.

Best Regards
Kristian Koci
Linux User #582221