Comission Agreement Date of Finish

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mario Meissner

未讀,
2017年7月13日 上午11:12:372017/7/13
收件者:esa-socis
Hello.

I have been sent the Comission Agreement. Before signing it, I had a careful read over it and noticed that it states the following:
The Commissionee himself/herself shall determine his/her own working times and hours, on the understanding that the activities will have to be completed at the latest on 31 August 2017.

Now, this goes against what was stated in the SOCIS website, where it said that students could work up until the end of September.
Considering how late we started, I am surprised that 31st of August is still the limit.

Of course, I wouldn't mind at all readjusting the project details and objectives so that the target can be met. I must however also take into account that (as I stated in my proposal) I will need to take a few weeks off in August.

If all parties agree, we can adjust the project load so that the August 31st Target is achievable under the current situation. This is my preferred alternative since working in September is, although possible, problematic.

I'll await a reply before singing the agreement.
Thank you.

Mario.

Mario Meissner

未讀,
2017年7月14日 凌晨4:51:372017/7/14
收件者:esa-socis
Hello again.

In the end, I have signed the agreement as is, and will request an extension if necessary, as I have been clarified by Adam Hazell through email that this is possible.

Thank you.
Mario.
回覆所有人
回覆作者