Open Source CubeSat Workshop

Artur Scholz

Aug 29, 2017, 7:39:15 AM8/29/17
to esa-socis
Dear All!

We are happy to announce that the first Open Source CubeSat Workshop (OSCW) will
take place 23-24 November 2017 at the European Space Operations Center of ESA!

This email is to invite you to submit an abstract for a presentation at the workshop.
This would be an excellent opportunity to present the results of your SOCIS project!

Please find all details on the website:

www.oscw.space

Best regards,
The OSCW'17 organizers

Artur Scholz

Jun 12, 2018, 4:12:03 PM6/12/18
to esa-socis
Dear Open Source Space Enthusiasts!

Are you planning to take part in THE event for open source CubeSat
and open science discussions this year? Then here are the good news:
the abstract deadline has been extended to

         22 of June 23:59 UTC

This gives you a bit more time to submit an abstract for a talk,
a poster, and/or a hardware/software demonstration.

      https://2018.oscw.space/event/1/

Setting up the open source Indico website for managing this event
had caused some delay, and thus we decided to extend the deadline accordingly.

Happy abstract submitting!

--
The OSCW18 Team