History statistics of SOCIS

Dizhi Zhou

Sep 10, 2018, 12:31:50 AM9/10/18
to esa-socis
Hi,

I am collecting the statistics of previous years' SOCIS (e.g., number of accepted students, list of projects). Does anyone know where I can get it? It seems that the official site of previous SOCIS are closed right now.

Regards,
Joe

Redouane Boumghar

Sep 11, 2018, 5:52:05 AM9/11/18
to esa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

Here is a snapshot of the backstage of the website. You can see some collected numbers. I did use the wayback machine (internet archive) to get that myself. But I have a full database to discover now.

You could actually think the stat page a propose information that should appear on a new SoCiS stats page. This would indeed drive my research in a more focussed manner.

Attached the image with the years and number of projects.

Thanks a lot,
--
Red Boumghar
@redsharpbyte