Reminder: ESA Sessions at the 2023 SEA Meetings in New Orleans LA, Nov 18-20: Submission Deadline March 31 (Next Friday)

Bing Jiang

Mar 21, 2023, 4:01:22 AM3/21/23
to ESA Announcements

Dear all,

The 93rd Annual Meeting of the Southern Economic Association will be held in-person in New Orleans, LA at the New Orleans Marriott, November 18-20, 2023 (Saturday to Monday).

Typically, a large number of experimental sessions are on the SEA meetings program and they are well attended. I invite everyone interested in presenting a paper in the ESA sessions at the 2023 SEA meetings to send me the following information:

Paper title

Abstract

Each authors’ names, institutional affiliations, and email addresses

Please email your submission to me at jia...@vmi.edu with subject line “ESA Sessions at 2023 SEA” by March 31, 2023 (next Friday).

We have been running sessions at the SEA meetings without discussants and this has worked well, so I’m going to continue with no discussants.

As a reminder, all participants are expected to pay standard conference registration fees, although the paper submission fee is waived for those who submit through the ESA sessions.

I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans this November!

Best wishes,

Bing