Permanent position as LAB MANAGER @ CLOSER, Univ. Torino (ITALY) - deadline 22/7/2024

Pierluigi Conzo

Jul 3, 2024, 11:52:22 AMJul 3
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends and colleagues,

The Center for LabOratory Simulation and Experimental Research (CLOSER) at the University of Turin (IT) is an interdisciplinary hub dedicated to the experimental study of decision-making processes. We conduct simple, non-invasive experiments using games and surveys to observe and analyze individual behavior in both laboratory and online settings that mimic real-world scenarios.

I am happy to announce that we are hiring a Lab Manager to assist with organizing and coordinating activities at the Center.

Responsibilities include organizing seminars, maintaining and managing computers in the physical lab, programming experiments as needed, recruiting participants, and more.

We are looking for someone familiar with experimental methods (both lab and online) who speaks English. Skills in programming experiments will be considered an asset.

We offer a permanent position as “Tecnico della Ricerca” with a gross (starting) salary of €29,733.47.

You can apply through this link: https://lavorainateneo.unito.it/details_ta.html?id=b3bce59d-17d9-4f4f-8f67-3b0e9d751bc8).

Application deadline: 22/07/2024

For further information, feel free to contact us at clo...@unito.it

Please circulate this message among your networks.

Best regards,

Piero

_____

Pierluigi Conzo

Associate Professor of Economics

Dept. of Economics & Statistics "Cognetti de Martiis”

University of Turin

Campus Luigi Einaudi - 3rd Floor, D1, Room 26

Lungo Dora Siena 100 A, I-10153 Torino – Italy

Tel.: 011/6703892. Fax: 011/6703895

Blog and University Page

Research: REPECGoogle ScholarORCID

Collegio Carlo Alberto, Fellow

Director of CLOSER - Center for LabOratory Simulations and Experimental Research