Reminder: last days to submit – Workshop in Experimental Economics in Lima, Peru (June 24-25, 2024)

Martín Paredes

Apr 8, 2024, 7:47:04 AMApr 8
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com, martin....@udep.edu.pe
Dear colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder that the submission deadline for our first Lima Workshop in Experimental Economics will be this coming Friday, April 12th, 2024.

You can check out the details of the Workshop below. For more details you can also go to the website of the Workshop, https://www.udep.edu.pe/cceeee/workshop-in-experimental-economics/

I should also note that our Workshop will take place right after the ESA World Meeting 2024 in Bogotá, Colombia (June 20th-22nd), just a three-hour flight from Lima, Peru.

As some of you may know, Lima is South America's culinary capital and offers many fantastic gastronomic experiences. Peru also offers many other truly unique destinations.

I am looking forward to welcoming you in June!

Prof. Martín Paredes, Ph.D.
Director of the Center for Research in Experimental Economics (CREE)
Universidad de Piura (UDEP)

Dear Colleagues,

👉 The Center for Research in Experimental Economics (CREE) at Universidad de Piura (UDEP) will host its first Workshop in Experimental Economics in its campus in Lima, Peru, organized in collaboration with Göteborgs Universitet & University of Stavanger. 🤝

🔝 This is an incredible opportunity for researchers in experimental or behavioral economics who wish to present their working papers. Any submission using experimental methods are welcome. Scholars from Latin/South America are especially encouraged to apply.

💡 Keynote speakers: John Duffy (UC Irvine) and Sevgi Yuksel (UC Santa Barbara).

🗓️ Deadlines:
Last date to submit an extended abstract: April 12th, 2024, at the following link: https://bit.ly/49F5LdB
Notification of acceptance: by May 10th, 2024.
Workshop dates: June 24th and 25th (right after the 2024 ESA World Congress).

📑 Additional information:
Venue: Universidad de Piura, Miraflores campus, Lima, Peru.
Contact Email: cr...@udep.edu.pe

😁 We look forward to your submission and to see you in Lima!

Martín Paredes, Jean Paul Rabanal, Joseph Vecci