Opportunity for fully funded PhD in Economics at the University of Birmingham

Michalis Drouvelis

Apr 10, 2024, 10:07:42 AMApr 10
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends and colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well and productive!

We are advertising a 4-year fully funded PhD opportunity in behavioural economics. This is part of the newly established Centre for Understanding Behaviour (CENTE-UB) based at the University of Birmingham.

Information about the application process can be found here:

Deadline for applications is 16 May, interviews are expected to be early in June 2024.

Birmingham is a great hub for behavioural economics! Please do encourage your best students to apply.

Any questions feel free to reach out to me.

All best,
Michalis