PhD Studentship Opportunity at UEA

Amrish Patel (ECO - Staff)

Nov 29, 2021, 6:26:38 AM11/29/21
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

Dear ESA colleagues,

I am writing to advertise a fully funded PhD studentship here at the University of East Anglia (UEA).

The successful applicant will be supervised by behavioural economists at UEA and work with policymakers in local government to conduct an RCT in UK schools.

I’d very much appreciate if you could circulate the following advert to any potentially interested students – thanks!

First-Steps to Independence: Evaluating a Behaviourally Informed Travel Training Programme

Want to do a PhD in Economics?

Interested in child development, mental health and sustainability?

Want to run a randomised controlled trial (RCT) in UK schools working with local government?

Then this is the PhD studentship opportunity for you:

https://senss-dtp.ac.uk/senss-collaborative-studentship-project-5 (also see attachment for further details)

https://www.uea.ac.uk/course/phd-doctorate/first-steps-to-independence-evaluating-a-behaviourally-informed-independent-travel-training-programme-patel-eco22senss/2022

Deadlines:

Please apply to

  • The University of East Anglia by 23:59 (GMT) on 23rd February 2022
  • AND SeNSS-UKRI (for the funding) via HEIapply by 12:00 (Midday, GMT) on 28th February 2022

Please contact amrish...@uea.ac.uk for further information.

All the best,

Amrish

Dr Amrish Patel

Associate Professor in Economics

(School of Economics)

University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ

Tel: 01603 597644

Gold (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017-2021)
World Top 200 (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)
UK Top 25 (The Times/Sunday Times 2020 and Complete University Guide 2020)
World Top 50 for research citations (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)

TEF Gold logo RGB facebook twitter-old tumblr flickr linkedin youtube

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

A.Patel_SeNSSAdvert_Nov2021_Approved.pdf