University of Massachusetts Amherst is Accepting Applications for PhD and Master Students AY 2022-2023

Rong Rong

Nov 18, 2021, 11:23:00 AM11/18/21
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Resource Economics at the University of Massachusetts Amherst is looking to expand our PhD and MS programs. The department has core strengths in Environmental & Natural Resource Economics, Industrial Organization, Behavioral/Experimental Economics, and Health Economics. Our department prides itself on excellence in research and teaching.

We are seeking to recruit both PhD and MS applicants, who will begin their studies in Fall 2022. Admitted PhD students are typically provided with full funding through paid teaching or research assistantships. These assistantships also include tuition and curriculum fee waiver, health insurance, and dental, vision and wellness benefits. Please forward this announcement to your students who are interested in applying to graduate school or other faculty members that may help us identify fitting candidates. I have also attached a recruiting poster in this email.

The application deadline is February 1st, 2022. More information about the program is available at https://www.umass.edu/resec/academics/graduate-program.

For any questions, please feel free to contact me (g...@resecon.umass.edu).

Best regards,

Rong Rong

--

Associate Professor of Resource Economics

University of Massachusetts Amherst

rr...@umass.edu

https://www.umass.edu/resec/people/rrong

Poster 2021.pdf