Call for Papers: ESA Session at NABE Tech Econ in Seattle

arob...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2024, 10:42:42 AM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to ESA Announcements
Dear Colleagues,

The ESA's Committee on Outreach Outside Academia is once again putting together an ESA-sponsored session at this year's NABE Tech Economics Conference, which will take place October 27 to 29th in Seattle, WA. Our goal is to highlight the experimental work being done by our members to economists outside academia.

To be considered for the session, please submit either a full paper or an extended abstract (700-1500 words) by Monday, August 12th at this link: https://forms.gle/R3NQxeBrXFtWNb2DA

Presenters will be notified the following week and will need to confirm their participation by the end of August. Please contact me with any questions.

There is no conference registration fee for presenters. If you are interested in attending as a non-presenter, NABE has offered to extend their member rate to all ESA members. For more information on the conference, please visit https://www.nabe.com/tec2024

Thanks and all the best,
Andrea

Andrea Robbett
Professor and Economics Department Chair
Middlebury College