BSPA 2024 Online Conference

Lionel

Apr 13, 2024, 1:36:20 AMApr 13
to ESA Announcements

Dear all,

I am sharing the following information on behalf of Oren Bar-Gill.

Best regards,
Lionel Page

BSPA 2024 Online Conference
May 2-3, 2024
The theme for this year’s conference is: Technology & Society, and we have a star-studded line-up led by our conference chair, Anuj Shah (University of Chicago) and co-chairs, Michael Hallsworth (BIT) and Carolina Toth (BIT).

Highlights include:

  1. Fireside Chat: Better Government in the Digital Age (Jennifer Pahlka & Wendy De La Rosa)

  1. Panel Discussion: How Can Behavioral Science Inform AI Regulation (Ronnie Chatterji, Paula Goldman)

  1. Keynote: Algorithms: The Next Frontier for Choice Architecture (Sendhil Mullainathan)

  1. Panel Discussions (Nicholas Chesterley, Irene González, Laura Smart, Beth Blauer, Ronnie Chatterji, Lindsay Moore, Piyush Tantia, Ruth Schmidt, Ravi Gurumurthy )

  1. Book Panel: How Technology Shapes Society  (Dolly Chugh, Jean Twenge, Sander van der Linden, Simon Johnson)

  1. Topic-focused Sessions (Tatiana Homonoff, Jeannie Annan, Elke Weber, Adam Waytz, Keith Chen, David Yeager)

  1. BSPA Award: (Hal Hershfield)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION   -  https://www.behavioralscienceconference.com/

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER -  https://behavioralpolicy.org/2024-bspa-conference-registration/

--