behavioral game theory summer school

Cooper, David J

Mar 23, 2023, 1:42:28 AM3/23/23
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

I will be teaching a PhD summer school course in behavioral game theory at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, UK on July 5 – 7. This immediately follows our workshop (5th-7th July). The course is designed to provide a short introduction to experimental research related to behavioral game theory.  Topics covered include psychological game theory, lie and guilt aversion, infinitely repeated PD games, and coordination games. More information can be found at the following link: https://www.uea.ac.uk/course/summer-school/behavioral-game-theory/2023. To book a place on the Behavioral Game Theory Summer School, please visit the UEA Store (https://store.uea.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/faculty-of-social-sciences/school-of-economics/behavioral-game-theory-summer-school ).  In the past, many students have attended the course and the workshop.

David J. Cooper, University of Iowa & University of East Anglia

David J. Cooper

Tippie and Rollins Chair in Economics

Departmental Executive Officer

Department of Economics | Tippie College of Business

The University of Iowa

S220 PBB | Iowa City, Iowa   52242

phone: (319) 467-4466

email: david-j...@uiowa.edu