Call for paper “Image Concerns in Economic Behavior”

Eugenio Verrina

Jun 17, 2024, 3:49:27 AMJun 17
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com
Dear ESA community,

We are happy to announce that Arno Apffelstaedt (Uni Cologne), Jöel van
der Weele (Uni Amsterdam) and I are currently editing a Research Topic
on “Image Concerns in Economic Behavior” for the journal Frontiers in
Behavioral Economics.

Here is the link to our topic:
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/64985/image-concerns-in-economic-behavior

We aim to collect papers that study any facet of image concerns in
experimental and behavioral economics. We welcome empirical,
theoretical, experimental, and interdisciplinary studies. Reviews are
also welcome. If you have a suitable paper, we would be very happy if
you consider submitting it.

The deadline for the submission of manuscripts is 30 November 2024. Note
that it is not necessary to submit a summary.

In case you have any questions regarding the call, please contact us. We
would also appreciate it if you could forward the call to anybody you
think might be interested in submitting their paper.

Best regards,
Arno, Jöel, and Eugenio

--
Eugenio VERRINA
Postdoc, Sciences Po Paris (CNRS, UMR8259)