Call for papers: The 16th Nordic Conference in Behavioral and Experimental Economics September 26-27, 2024 in Copenhagen

Toke Reinholt Fosgaard

Apr 5, 2024, 11:42:28 AMApr 5
to 'Gneezy, Uri' via ESA Announcements

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that we are now open for submissions to the 16th version of the Nordic Conference in Behavioral and Experimental Economics, which will take place in Copenhagen from September 26th  (Thursday) to the 27th (Friday), 2024.

We are honored to have as keynote speakers Michel Maréchal from University of Zurich and UCSD and Barbara Fasolo from LSE.

Please find more details about the conference and the submission form on the conference website: https://www.econ.ku.dk/cebi/events/conferences-and-workshops/ncbee/

The deadline for submission is May 15th, 2024. Accepted papers will be notified by 17th of June.

We look very much forward to hosting this great event and seeing you in Copenhagen.

Best regards,

Organizing committee:

Christina Gravert (U. Copenhagen), Jimmy Martinez-Correa (Copenhagen Business School), Thomas Markussen (U. Copenhagen), and Toke Fosgaard (The Technical University of Denmark and U. Copenhagen).