Assistant Professor position (RTT). University of Milan

Antonio Filippin

Jul 5, 2024, 1:19:38 PMJul 5
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

Dear ESA community,

The Department of Economics, Management, and Quantitative Methods (DEMM) of the University of Milan is seeking candidates for an Assistant Professor position (RTT) in Economics.

For the position a generous tax rebate applies for applicants of any nationality who have been residents outside Italy for the last 2 years.
The position is in any field, but the Behavioral/Experimental group at the department hopes in the usual great response from the ESA community to welcome new colleagues.
Beyond our department itself, the Milan area hosts a large and well-integrated experimental/behavioral community.

The deadline to apply is July 19 at noon (Central European Summer Time).

You can find more info here and application forms and procedures here.

I will be involved in the selection committee and I am available to pre-screen the CV of potential candidates who want to have a rough estimate of their chances to get the position.

Best Regards
Antonio Filippin, also on behalf of Agne Kajackaite, Giovanna D'Adda, and Vojta Bartos

La Statale per il futuro

Salute, transizione digitale, sostenibilità

Il tuo 5xmille ai nuovi progetti di ricerca dell'Università degli Studi di Milano.

Codice fiscale 80012650158