Register now for Choice Process Workshop at World ESA

Ian Krajbich

Apr 11, 2024, 1:26:31 AMApr 11
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Please join us in Bogotá on June 19 for the 5th Choice Process Workshop, before the World ESA conference.

The workshop is free to anyone who registers for the main conference. When you register for the main conference, simply add the workshop to your cart under the "non-essential" tab. The early registration deadline is April 15 so register now; May 20 is the final registration deadlineIf you already registered for the conference you can still add the workshop on the registration page (or you can email me). Register here

We have an exciting lineup of speakers including:
Invited speakers
Rafael Polania (ETH Zurich)
Stephanie Smith (University of Chicago Booth)
Mark Dean (Columbia University)
Ryan Webb (University of Toronto Rotman)

Contributing speakers
Alina Velias (London School of Economics)
Tibor Neugebauer (University of Luxembourg)
David Cooper (University of Iowa)
Nathaniel Wilcox (Appalachian State University)
Sebastian Olschewski (University of Basel)
Irfan Khan (The Ohio State University)
Paul Feldman (Texas A&M)

The program will run from approximately 9am to 5pm.  You can find more information about the workshop and conference here.

We look forward to seeing you in Bogotá.

Best,
Ian