4th (Virtual) Discrimination and Diversity Workshop (2-3 July)

Koh, Boon Han

Jun 14, 2024, 1:11:05 AMJun 14
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com, Laura Harvey, Oana Borcan (ECO - Staff), Koh, Boon Han

Dear colleagues,

The 4th Discrimination and Diversity Workshop will take place via Zoom on 2 and 3 July 2024.

This year, we are pleased to feature Jessica Pan (National University of Singapore) and Sigrid Suetens (Tilburg University) as our keynote speakers.

We will also have five dedicated paper sessions chaired by outstanding scholars in their fields:

Simon Burgess (University of Bristol, Inequalities in Education), Ian Burn (University of Liverpool, LGBTQ+ Individuals), Katherine B. Coffman (Harbard Business School, Stereotypes), Christina Felfe (University of Konstanz, Social Integration and Migrant Children), and Giulia Greco (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Access to Healthcare).

The preliminary program is available here. A detailed program which includes the book of abstracts will be available soon on our website.

Registration for the workshop is free. To attend the workshop, please register here and a link to the virtual meeting will be sent to you a few days before the workshop.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Best regards,

The organizing committee (Oana Borcan, Laura Harvey, and Boon Han Koh)

Boon Han Koh
Lecturer in Economics
University of Exeter Business School

https://www.boonhankoh.net/

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.

DnD-2024-schedule-v1.pdf