Call for "wisdom of the crowd" ideas

Yana

Mar 27, 2023, 5:18:08 AM3/27/23
to ESA Announcements

Dear Colleagues,

In preparation for a future study on “wisdom of the crowd,” we are crowdsourcing ideas from the academic community for which forecast domains and outcomes are best to include. Specifically, we are interested in identifying the domains and respective outcomes that would best allow us to determine how accurate a crowdsourcing design/aggregation mechanism is for a broad range of forecasts.

If you have ideas for us, we would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete the following short survey:

https://uibkbf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b4up8hjhX8oyrtA

Thank you!

Robert Böhm, Jürgen Huber, Michael Kirchler, Christian König, Yana Litovsky, Igor Grossmann