Junior/Senior Research Fellow positions (visiting/part-time/full-time)

Alexander Usvitskiy

Jul 17, 2024, 6:40:37 AM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to ESA Announcements
Dear ESA community,

The International Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics (BELab) at HSE University (Moscow) is looking for research fellows on both junior and senior levels.

Our laboratory is undergoing an expansion, and we are looking for active researchers in three possible roles:
  1. Visiting research fellows (end of 2024 or later);
  2. Part-time research fellows (remote work);
  3. Part-time and full-time research fellows (reasonable time spent in Moscow).

Teaching is not obligatory, but teaching options are available (for an additional remuneration). We also welcome theorists with an interest in laboratory experiments (strategic interactions, industrial organization topics, and other relevant themes are possible), so please spread the word.

If you are interested in any of the above, please send your CV to a.usv...@gmail.com and specify which options you primarily consider (1-3). Attaching a cover letter or your research papers will be appreciated. Currently we are operating on a rolling basis, and soon we hope to publish our position(s) within the econjobmarket and/or JOE networks. If you have any questions, please free to contact me.

Best regards,
Alexander Usvitskiy
Appointed Head of the Laboratory