Deadline Extension: CBEN/MVE joint meeting 2024 in Maastricht; submit your abstract before June 30, 2024!

Rusch, Hannes

Jun 15, 2024, 9:47:35 AMJun 15
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

We have extended the deadline for abstract submissions for the CBEN/MVE joint meeting by two weeks to June 30, 2024.

Moreover, we are excited to announce two additional distinguished scholars who will speak at the pre-conference honoring Eckart Voland’s 75th birthday on Wednesday, October 23:

                     Judith Burkart (Evolutionary Cognition Group, University of Zurich) &

                     Lars Penke (Biological Personality Psychology Group, Georg August University Göttingen).

You can submit your abstract here: https://tinyurl.com/CBEN2024

For all details, please visit our website: https://www.cognitionbehaviorevolution.nl/ or contact us directly at cben.2024....@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you in Maastricht in October!

Best regards,

Lennart Reddmann & Hannes Rusch

Dr. Dr. Hannes Rusch

Max Planck Research Group Leader | Department of Criminology
Independent Research Group "Behavioral Economics of Crime and Conflict"

Max Planck Institute for the Study of Crime, Security and Law
Günterstalstr.
73, 79100 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
https://csl.mpg.de, Tel. +49 761 7081-289