12th edition of the Field Days: Experiments Outside the Laboratory Workshop

Simone Valerie Häckl-Schermer

Feb 1, 2023, 8:17:21 AM2/1/23
to ESA Announcements

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to invite you to submit a paper to the 12th edition of the Field Days: Experiments Outside the Laboratory workshop, which will take place at the University of Stavanger on June 5th – 6th. This workshop brings together researchers who conduct field experiments to present and discuss their work. We are excited to announce Matthias Sutter as our keynote speaker.

For more information, check out the call for papers on the conference homepage: https://www.uis.no/en/uis-business-school/12th-edition-of-the-field-days-experiments-outside-the-laboratory

The program of previous Field Days can be found here.

The deadline for submitting your paper is Friday, March 31st.

I hope to see many of you in Norway soon!

All the best,

Simone

Simone Häckl, PhD

Assistant Professor of Economics

University of Stavanger, 4036 Stavanger, Norway

simone.haec...@uis.no

Personal Homepage: https://sites.google.com/view/simonehaeckl/

Synapse Lab: https://www.uis.no/nb/synapselab

Simone Valerie Häckl-Schermer

Mar 24, 2023, 4:47:33 AM3/24/23
to ESA Announcements

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for the 12th edition of the Field Days: Experiments Outside the Laboratory workshop is coming up.

Please send your paper to field...@uis.no by March 31st.

For more information, see: https://www.uis.no/en/uis-business-school/12th-edition-of-the-field-days-experiments-outside-the-laboratory

All the best,

Simone