New postoctoral position in Experimental Econ at University of Insubria

Astrid Gamba

Mar 29, 2024, 2:30:19 AMMar 29
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

at the Department of Economics (DiEco) of the University of Insubria (Varese) we are looking to fill a one-year postdoctoral position in Experimental Economics.

DiEco has been awarded a five-year grant from the Italian Ministry of University and Research under the program “Departments of Excellence 2023–2027” (https://www.miur.gov.it/dipartimenti-di-eccellenza).

The selected candidate will engage in an experimental project at the Insubria Experimental Economics (InExEc) research center, which has recently been established within the framework of the “Departments of Excellence 2023–2027”.
Further details about the position and the application process can be found by clicking on the links below:

The application closing date is 27th April 2024 (at 12.00).

For any additional queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would appreciate it if you could forward this information to any interested candidates. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by cross-postings.

Best,
Astrid Gamba

--
Astrid Gamba