ESA European Meeting 2024 Helsinki

marco.lambrecht

Jun 28, 2024, 9:35:22 AMJun 28
to ESA Announcements

Dear ESA Community,

You may have received the good news that the economicscience.org website migration is complete. Submissions for the 2024 European Meeting in Helsinki are now open until July 8th. Please note that due to the tight timeframe, we will not be able to provide any extension to this deadline. If you encounter any issues during the submission process, please contact Ted Turocy at info(at)econmicscience.org and cc the organizers at info(at)esa2024helsinki.fi, so we can ensure your talk is considered.

We are pleased to inform you that childcare will be available at the conference venue for those traveling with their children. You will be able to indicate your need for this service upon registration.

Our keynote speakers are Ingvild Almås (Stockholm University), B. Douglas Bernheim (Stanford University), and Leonardo Bursztyn (University of Chicago).
We also have the following special sessions:

Friday

  • Panu Kalmi (Vaasa) & Annamaria Lusardi (Stanford): ”Financial literacy”
  • Jeannette Brosig-Koch (Magdeburg) & Daniel Wiesen (Cologne): “Health economics”

Saturday

  • John List (Chicago) & Robert Metcalfe (USC): "Advances in scaling"
  • Ingela Alger (Toulouse) & Tore Ellingsen (Stockholm): "Duty in behavioral economics"

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Helsinki in September. For your convenience, we have gathered relevant information for planning your travels and stay in Helsinki (see https://www.esa2024helsinki.fi/helsinki). For instance, you will find information about saunas and a link to a (very preliminary) weather forecast for September, predicting sunny days with temperatures around +16° Celsius during the conference. 😊 Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information related to your trip.

On behalf of the local organizing team,

Marco Lambrecht

topi.mi...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2024, 9:08:02 AMJul 5
to ESA Announcements
Three more days to submit your abstract

Deadline on July 8th which is the upcoming Monday.

We look forward to welcoming you to the ESA 2024 European Meeting in Helsinki!

Have a nice weekend!