PhD position "Environmental Behaviour, Policy and Planning" - Leibniz University Hannover

Ann-Kathrin Koessler

Jan 10, 2022, 5:12:14 AM1/10/22
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

I hope you had a good start in 2022. May it be a prosperous new year with a few workshops and conferences in person again.

Since January I hold the newly established professorship "Behavioural aspects of Environmental Planning" at Leibniz Universität Hannover and
have an opening for two PhD positions, of which one is suitable to a person with a background in behavioural economics/psychology.

The candidate should have some experience/knowledge in quantitative social science research, optimally experiments,
and be interested in working on behavioural questions related to land use, spatial development and environmental policy.

The deadline is February, 15. I would be very grateful if you could forward the enclosed announcement
to interested persons among your students, group or network. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Ann-Kathrin

IUP - WD-E13- B_Env.Behaviour - EN - 01.22.pdf