Upcoming events at the University of East Anglia

Boon Han Koh (ECO - Staff)

Mar 24, 2023, 2:18:34 AM3/24/23
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com, Cooper, David J, Oana Borcan (ECO - Staff), Laura Harvey (ECO - Staff), Theodore Turocy (ECO - Staff), Mark Le Quement (ECO - Staff), Ariel Gu (ECO - Staff)

Dear All,

On behalf of my colleagues, I would like to bring your attention to an exciting series of workshops and summer schools taking place at the University of East Anglia this summer (many of which have been advertised here in the past weeks).

For those of you who are planning to attend the ESA in Lyon, these events may be of particular interest to you. Norwich is accessible by a 2.5-hour direct train ride from central London! 😊

  1. 3rd Discrimination and Diversity Workshop (VIRTUAL), 21-22 June

Paper submission deadline: 25 March

Details: https://sites.google.com/view/dnd-workshop

Submission portal: https://forms.office.com/r/EABGM3fbq3

Organizers: Oana Borcan, Laura Harvey, Boon Han Koh

***** [ESA World Meetings taking place in Lyon from 26-29 June] *****

  1. 9th Annual Workshop on Behavioral Game Theory (IN PERSON), 3-4 July

Paper submission deadline: 14 April

Submission portal: https://forms.office.com/e/kNT4AXbjsV

Organizers: David J. Cooper, Ariel Gu, Mark Le Quement

  1. PhD Summer School Course in Behavioral Game Theory (IN PERSON), 5-7 July

Details: https://www.uea.ac.uk/course/summer-school/behavioral-game-theory/2023

Registration: https://store.uea.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/faculty-of-social-sciences/school-of-economics/behavioral-game-theory-summer-school

Organizers: David J. Cooper

  1. PhD Summer School on Implementing Experimental Designs: Best Practices for Software Programming (IN PERSON), 13-14 July

Details: https://www.uea.ac.uk/course/summer-school/implementing-experimental-designs-best-practices-for-software-programming/2023

Registration: https://store.uea.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/faculty-of-social-sciences/school-of-economics/implementing-experimental-designs-summer-school

Organizers: Boon Han Koh, Ted Turocy

We look forward to welcoming you here in Norwich this summer!

Best wishes,

Boon Han

Dr Boon Han Koh

Lecturer in Economics

School of Economics

University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ

Tel: 01603 593446
Web: http://www.boonhankoh.net/