REMINDER! Call for Papers: 3rd Discrimination and Diversity Workshop

Boon Han Koh (ECO - Staff)

Mar 8, 2023, 6:10:12 AM3/8/23
to esa-an...@googlegroups.com, Oana Borcan (ECO - Staff), Laura Harvey (ECO - Staff), Boon Han Koh (ECO - Staff)

Dear Colleagues,

A gentle reminder that the deadline for submissions is in about 2 weeks (26 March).

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Best wishes,

Boon Han

Mar 20, 2023, 3:21:51 AM3/20/23
to Discrimination and Diversity workshop

Dear Colleagues,

A gentle reminder that the deadline for submissions is next Sunday (26 March).

CfP Discrimination and Diversity Workshop UEA 2023.pdf