Our Heavenly Father 11-21-05 at 12:05 P.M.

ree...@yahoo.com

Apr 13, 2016, 1:35:06 PM4/13/16

Our Heavenly Father says,
" I love this Creation of Mine, and I do all I can to persuade purity of the mind, the body, because of the Soul that is the victim of all that is created, and the Soul is 'a Portion' of Who I Am, What I Am, and because of the Soul, I come to the land today and other times like this, because the Soul is 'a Portion' of What I Am in a Descriptive Measure not perceivable to the human mind. Remember this."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON NOVEMBER 21,2005 AT 12:05 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"The little one is close to tears because she does not know why she does not understand why she is here. She says, ' I know them all, God.' I smile at this, because her gentleness and her genteelness does not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I will get a little firm with her now, so I can deliver to you My Love for you, but also, for you to be able to more fully understand you are privileged to walk the path you walk, because What you are being trained to understand is that other human lives need What I have to say to them, to direct them in the manner and way I perceive It to be best for their Souls, because without It, throughout the world, there are so many individuals who seek help, but in the wrong direction, wrong way, and from the wrong entity of what they call 'power'. I call it 'evil' in many ways.

I hold her tightly, because What I am about to say is Important, because each day you live the human way, you have the privilege to speak to Me and All Others Here in the Heavens Who are with Me, and They, too, want to help more spiritual understanding because of Me.

In the Creation of human life, there was more at stake than there has ever been seen to be, because in the manner of human life, in how it was directed to be, there were many Gifts put into it, giving option to thinking, to feeling, to sensing, to understanding, and the privilege to use one's mind to direct them in the proper manner, way, purpose, goal. The freedom of thought, the freedom of movement, the freedom of Divine Love was instilled at the moment of conception, helping every human being use what they are capable of using: a mind, a body, a Soul, and the ability to think on subject matter in different degrees, different ways, different goals, different subjects, to help them.

The little one is frightened. I never speak this harshly through her, but I give My Love in so many different ways. It is Important that to be a human being has so many advantages that nothing else created is equal to in any degree, not in the manner I have selected for human beings.

I love this Creation of Mine, and I do all I can to persuade purity of the mind, the body, because of the Soul that is the victim of all that is created, and the Soul is 'a Portion' of Who I Am, What I Am, and because of the Soul, I come to the land today and other times like this, because the Soul is 'a Portion' of What I Am in a Descriptive Measure not perceivable to the human mind. Remember this."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.