radare2 FTW!

rek2 hispagatos

Jan 22, 2024, 3:37:29 PMJan 22
I have being using randare2 for many years, I take any hacker ethical made
proyect over a propitary one like IDA pro, I NEVER cared that
the propietary solution is "easier" LOL I am a person that rathers
to learn how to fix things and having them pre-made so
for me to learn radare2 or zaproxy or mitmproxy and any other
ethical tool over a propietary one is never has being a problem..
so I posted this in mastodon a couple times but I do not think
I did in usenet, so here it goes:
https://r2wiki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/home/misc/cheatsheet/
also in Spanish we started in our wiki a section for radare2
https://man.sr.ht/~rek2/Hispagatos-wiki/radare2-notas.md
yes I need to keep adding to it, but usually I forget
I am now using it for a CTF competition and remembered to post it here.

Happy Hacking
ReK2

--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @re...@hispagatos.space