Hacking with GO FYI

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 10, 2023, 1:22:36 PM10/10/23
To anyone interested in Hacking/Cybersecurity with GO
I can bouch for this mini-course because I did the QA
for it and is good for entry-mid level to GO
https://hakin9.org/course/penetration-testing-with-golang-w54/

They recently also started a new course related to
Command and Control/Malware but I did not got
picked this time during summer to do the QA
since I been super busy with other projects
but looks interesting for anyone getting into
GO and Hacking and is hard for them to read
manuals and RFC's (like I learned he he )

https://hakin9.org/course/create-your-own-command-control-tool-with-golang-w73/

PS: please post here in comp.lang.go any
questions or show us your projects for tips.

Enjoy!
Happy Hacking
ReK2

--