Browse The Latest Windows, Windows Server, and RDS CAL with 50% Off from Microsoft Partner! Inbox

HalfRain eStore

Nov 10, 2023, 6:33:07 AM11/10/23
Hello There,

We hope this message finds you well. As a Microsoft Partner, we are reaching out to you with an exciting opportunity that could enhance your technology infrastructure.

Are you currently in search of Retail Windows, Windows Server, or RDS CAL solutions? Look no further! We invite you to explore our website at Halfrain eStore LLC to discover a comprehensive range of Microsoft products tailored to meet your specific needs.

At Halfrain, we understand the demands of modern businesses and strive to provide top-notch solutions that empower your operations. Our dedicated team of experts ensures that you receive reliable, efficient, and secure software products that align with Microsoft's high standards.

Listed Microsoft Products are available and ready to serve at any moment and please consider about our working hours:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 with Update, Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC-2021/2019 & LTSB-2016, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Remote Desktop Services 2022 CAL, Remote Desktop Services 2019 CAL, Remote Desktop Services 2016 CAL, Remote Desktop Services 2012 CAL. And anything else or unlisted product, software or licenses, please contact us.

We apologize for any interruption this message may have caused to your work. We genuinely believe that our offerings have the potential to add value to your technology ecosystem.

Thank you for considering Halfrain as your Microsoft solutions provider. Feel free to reach out to us at Contact US if you have any questions or require further assistance.

--

Thanks,
Help & Support