ES Team Update (March 19)

Shiki Okasaka

Mar 18, 2010, 3:56:06 PM3/18/10
to es-operat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately, ES operating system was not accepted into Google Summer
of Code 2010. But if you were considering applying for ES in GSoC
2010, even though there would be no stipend for you, I hope you will
directly join us to make more progress this year again.

As more people say something like "the future is the browser, and the
browser is the operating system," what we've been speaking through ES
operating system is becoming more realistic. Yet, creating a totally
new operating system from scratch is huge, and we really appreciate
your contributions.

Thank you,

- Shiki