Moving the ES operating system projects to GitHub

Shiki Okasaka

Dec 29, 2012, 2:32:11 AM12/29/12
to es-operat...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We are currently moving our source code repository from Google Code to
GitHub for better collaboration with external open source
contributors:

https://github.com/esrille

At this point, esidl Web IDL compiler and escort Web browser have been
already moved to GitHub as they are most actively being developed
these days. The other sub-projects will be moved to GitHub as they are
going to switch over to the new Web IDL C++11 binding.

Compared to Subversion we're using in Google Code, GitHub makes it
easy to submit and merge your patches to the master repository using
pull requests. So please feel free to join us and send your pull
requests and issues if you can.

Recently we've also created a Google+ community for the ES operating
system projects at,

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103215035248054245413

Even though conversations are generally in Japanese, please feel free
to join the community, too.

I wish all of you have a happy year 2013!

Best,

- Shiki Okasaka,
Esrille Inc. www.esrille.com